Hello! My name is Shelli. So..a little about me..
My husband and I are parents to 5 wonderful grown children and 2 absolutely fantastic grandchildren. My kids and grand babies are my life. My kids may be grown and moved away, but I still communicate with them everyday. After my husband retired from the military, we made our home in the Florida panhandle. We love it here and have called it home since 2007.
My love for photography started with my children. They grew up way to fast! I'm a completely self taught photographer except for a class back in high school many moons ago. I've taken newborn photography workshops and newborn safety classes as well. In 2014, I opened my studio in Fort Walton Beach and I love my little space. I have lots of props, backgrounds and wraps for newborn photography. And a real wood wall that is a client favorite. I specialize in maternity, newborn and family beach photography...they are my favorite sessions!
Thank you for stumbling into my little world.
Much Love, Shelli
10 Things About Me
1. My favorite TV show of all time is "Friends"
2. "The Office" is a very close second.
3. I have 2 kids in the Air Force.
4. My youngest currently attends the University of Kansas. Rock Chalk!
5. My best friend lives all the way in Tennessee.
6. My grandbabies call me Gigi.
7. Shelli is my nickname given shortly after I was born.
8. ShelliRae is my nickname given to me by a friend after hearing the song "Are you Jimmy Ray?" It's a play on both my names.
9. I'm the oldest of 5 kids and VERY bossy.
10. I'm sarcastic, but think I'm hilarious.